Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Provo Party!

   

There really is nothing better than a weekend get away with all of my favorite girls. I gotta say, what says weekend get away better than the temple, black men, Halloween, and dance parties? It really 
doesn't get any better than that. This weekend may 

 have been a little bit crazy but it is definitely one that I am going to remember. Back in my Provo days I was a dance party fool. I loved everything dance party and all the craziness that came with it. I literally spent every weekend at a dance party with my friend Kelsey and really nothing good ever came from it. The sad part is that I really didn't recognize that until I moved away from that whole party scene. Since then I really  didnt have any desire to ever go back to another one but little Samantha was dying to go and I promised her I would take her to at least one. So, on Halloween weekend I did my best to find the best gosh darn dance party in the area. Little did I know that it was going to be in a parking garage without any air flow at all. It was hotter than Satan's balls down there! The dance party was pretty much a bust, but we did meet some sweet new people!
This kid is...uhh..Ill be honest, I definitely dont remember any of their names. I really am bad with names especially when it comes to random boys that I will never really see again. But this kids costume was definitely on point. The tinder costume is by far one of the most creative ones I have seen yet. The dude definitely managed to leave that party with a million numbers. The only bad part about the costume is that the box only opened up on one side so there was only one way in and one way out. So, when I went to go take the picture I got caught between him and the side of the box and I really didnt know how to get out. I was kinda stuck and I think hes was alright just walking around with me because he wasn't really giving me the option to leave the box. I finally just slid out through the bottom because I wanted out of that thing! Then there are our black friends Jamal and Jamarcus, hah just kidding I definitely dont remember their names. They were some drunk kids who asked if they could be in our pictures. Hahaha we decided we would let them so it looked like we had some friends in our pictures. It was a crazy night with my favorite crazy girls. Then of course, after all that

 crazy, a girls got to make her way to the temple. I dont think that we could have picked a prettier day to go and I dont think I could have gone with better people. It was Samanthas first time at the SLC temple and of course Tyler and Jayden are just funny kids to travel anywhere with. The place was beautiful and it was the perfect way to end a perfect weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment